Monday, November 1, 2010

Joy, Joy, LOTS OF JOY This Morning!


1. My physical went well! Donald had the week off work for his hike, but is on his way to work right now, and is getting the physical notarized, which will then be sent out this evening! I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS HAPPY IN MONTHS!!!!!

2. Some eastern European countries won't pre-match you to children, such as Ukraine. However, there is an organization, Reece's Rainbow, which specializes in special needs adoption, and some profiles are offered for children in the country Donald and I are adopting from. We never heavily considered using their organization in general, but there was one little boy who I was drawn to for months. I emailed them and inquired about him, and prayed... but this little boy was not meant for us. He had been listed for quite some time, and I was honestly losing hope that a family would find him. I continued to check his profile every few days, hoping to see a missing picture, and a new adopting family listed on their "new commitments" page.
This last month, I noticed that he was no longer listed, and I was overjoyed that he had found a family. Through another adopting parent, I found his family's blog, and am happy to see that this precious little man will be coming home very soon.



There are so many waiting children out there, but to know that a child I cared about has found a family brings me so much peace and happiness. Check out their blog, and take a few extra seconds today to send prayers their way.




No comments:

Post a Comment